Experience- 0-1 Years
Preferred skills -PHP (Laravel, CodeIgniter)
• Basic knowledge of LaravelFramework.
• Basic knowledge of CodeIgniter Framework.
• Good Knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Sound knowledge of database designing.
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Knowledge of Angular or AngularJS added advantage.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, input validation, error handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary